[A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by tiseosu on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:53 pm

1. Your age: 18
2. Your location: Aarhus in the middle of Jutland in Denmark
3. Armory Link for Main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Tiseosu/
4. MS/OS: Boomkin / Restoration Thinking about changing to Feral tank OS
5. Armory Link for Alt Char: none
6. Link to World Of Logs parse: In the last couple of months i have been in pugs and as i understand you have to be in a guild raid for it to work
7. Your average latency in game: 90ms
8. What prior raiding experience do you have? I have 16/16 all in all in MV HoF and Toes normal mode and also 2/6 in MV HC
9. What other guilds have you been a part of? Why did you leave/want to leave? Aequales i have been in for the longest in MoP and i left because my raid team disbanded and there was no room in the other team.
10. Where did you hear about us? Why do you want to be a part of this guild? In trade channel like the 1000 other guilds advertising Razz I want to be a part of your guild to hopefully have place in your raids so i can prove my worth
11. Tell us about your Main Classe's main spec? How do you play it? (Feel free to be as detailed as possible) I keep every target dotted with both moonfire and sunfire up until 8. If there are more than that i just cast hurricane. I have incarnation and nature's vigil set in a macro to minimize global cooldown delay. I do 90k+ dps, my dps is immense on encounters like Will of the emporer where i can just keep the starsurges rolling. I keep in lunar eclipse the most because of the slightly better dps with starfall. I usually use symbiosis on a mage to have mirror image even though the damage is absolutely rubbish but it works great as a threat resetter!
12. How about your offspec? i rarely use it because of lack spirit. Spam WG and rejuvination on the injured pretty much.
13. Our raid days are Wed,Thurs 20:00-23:00 and Sun 19:00-23:00 game time - what kind of attendance are you able to offer us? yes
14. Are you able to accept (sometimes harsh) criticism during progress without taking it personally? yeah
15. What is the fastest way for us to contact you? steam
avatar
tiseosu

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Arasor on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Steam ? in case , whats ur name on it Razz , i used to use steam a lot , lately having it rarely on , but can keep on it Razz


Else , we gonna answer soon just waiting to talk to the right persons ^^.

Else thanks for that application :>


In same time , we are lacking healers , well we have a lot of good OS atm , but would be nice if u could put a little focus in ur OS aswell , if in case we would need it Smile

Else answering soon x)
avatar
Arasor

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 27
Location : Luxemburg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by tiseosu on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 am

Thank you for checking my application ^.^

My steam name is Grams and, in regards to what you said about you needing healers, I will find some more gear to heal then, I actually found a tier token in my bag just now Razz

BUt yeah hope to hear from you soon

avatar
tiseosu

Posts : 54
Join date : 2013-03-02
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Fejd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:39 am

Tried to ask you in whisper but you seemed afk. Why are you using spirit-gems? :p

Fejd

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Arasor on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:12 pm

No idea what Grams u can be of those all , just add Nigh†focus the t is a crosslike one , and im the only one :> , and try to get in contact with Fejd thought in game , he wants to ask ya multiple questions Razz
avatar
Arasor

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 27
Location : Luxemburg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Alysa on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

To be honest it doesn't matter what you gem (to a certain extent) because of the reforge ability, If he gems crit + spirit, it means he won't have to reforge out of haste/crit/mastery into spirit to get hit capped. It all evens out. SO in conclusion previous discrimination over "wrong" gems is outdated and redundant now.

This is assuming that he's reforged and specced correctly hehe.

Also I honestly don't mind about item level right now, I think we should ask for combat parses/skada screenshots. We seem to be getting people who atm are very good geared but just not pulling their weight...

Good luck on your application however and don't be too intimidated by Fejd :p.
avatar
Alysa

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Fejd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Alysa wrote:To be honest it doesn't matter what you gem (to a certain extent) because of the reforge ability, If he gems crit + spirit, it means he won't have to reforge out of haste/crit/mastery into spirit to get hit capped. It all evens out. SO in conclusion previous discrimination over "wrong" gems is outdated and redundant now.

This is assuming that he's reforged and specced correctly hehe.

Also I honestly don't mind about item level right now, I think we should ask for combat parses/skada screenshots. We seem to be getting people who atm are very good geared but just not pulling their weight...

Good luck on your application however and don't be too intimidated by Fejd :p.

Not true at all. You cant reforge to Intellect, but you can gem into it. And for almost all speccs, DPS-wise = Int > anything else. But it seems that moonkin with enough ilvl = Crit -> Int.

Fejd

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Alysa on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Obviously fejd I'm not an idiot, but he's clearly done it to be hit capped AND get the intellect gem bonus.

spirit + crit gems are Green so they can only go in a blue or yellow slot and there's a big debate about whether or not 80 int is better than 160 in another stat like crit. and seeing as he's got the int set bonus anyway I think his gem choices are fine.
avatar
Alysa

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Fejd on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Alysa wrote:Obviously fejd I'm not an idiot, but he's clearly done it to be hit capped AND get the intellect gem bonus.

spirit + crit gems are Green so they can only go in a blue or yellow slot and there's a big debate about whether or not 80 int is better than 160 in another stat like crit. and seeing as he's got the int set bonus anyway I think his gem choices are fine.

Its mostly only for moonkins (maybe firemages) that crit -> int, not anyone else, not caster-dpsers. So yeah, it is stupid to gem for hit except in, for example, this case.

So yeah, "wrong gems" do exist and its not outdated just because you can reforge.

Fejd

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Alysa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 am

Yeh but that wasn't the point I was making. My point was his gems are fine, it was in response to you asking why he was gemmed the way he is.

Obviously If he's a moonkin gemming agility and hit then obviously it's wrong, I was assuming that assumption from the start...

What I meant is gemming spirit + crit with socket bonus is exactly the same as gemmed int + crit without the socket bonus or just crit because he'd obviously have to reforge out of crit into spirit.
avatar
Alysa

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Alysa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:03 am

but you couldn't do that before roforging came out. The fact you can gem wrong fundamentally goes without saying as that is neither the point or the issue...


Last edited by Alysa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Alysa

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Fejd on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:05 am

Alysa wrote:Yeh but that wasn't the point I was making. My point was his gems are fine, it was in response to you asking why he was gemmed the way he is.

Obviously If he's a moonkin gemming agility and hit then obviously it's wrong, I was assuming that assumption from the start...

What I meant is gemming spirit + crit with socket bonus is exactly the same as gemmed int + crit without the socket bonus or just crit because he'd obviously have to reforge out of crit into spirit.

Purified-gem = Int + Spirit = better = socketbonus aswell. :p

Fejd

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Alysa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 am

back to my previous point, is 80 int better than 160 crit... debatable.
avatar
Alysa

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Alysa on Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 am

Alysa wrote: and there's a big debate about whether or not 80 int is better than 160 in another stat like crit. and seeing as he's got the int set bonus anyway I think his gem choices are fine.
avatar
Alysa

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Arasor on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:13 am

u guys are funny
avatar
Arasor

Posts : 396
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 27
Location : Luxemburg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Fejd on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 am

Alysa wrote:To be honest it doesn't matter what you gem (to a certain extent) because of the reforge ability, If he gems crit + spirit, it means he won't have to reforge out of haste/crit/mastery into spirit to get hit capped. It all evens out. SO in conclusion previous discrimination over "wrong" gems is outdated and redundant now.

This is the only reason i still discuss this.

You cant reforge to intellect. Socket bonus or whatever.

Int is way better than anything else for all speccs except in this case, moonkins at a high gear lvl and firemages.

Reforge or not, doesnt matter at all. Razz

Feels like im talking to a wall sometimes. Surprised You can only reforge your 2nd best stat, because Int is everyones 1st stat (except, you know).


Maybe im too tired to answer this but, i really dont get your point. Razz Intellect is FAR BETTER than ANYTHING, ANYTHING, for ALL SPECCS, except in this case...and you CANT reforge to Intellect, SO, basicly, you will miss Intellect = spellpower = you do less dmg. Bah.

Please, stop it. :p

Fejd

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Alysa on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:26 pm

You completely miss my point and seriously you were just being pedantic to start with. discussion over.
avatar
Alysa

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-12-01
Age : 25
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Fejd on Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

1. It do matter what you gem.
2. There is wrong gems.

Reforge or not doesnt matter.

So, im 100% sure about this (read forums if you dont believe me)

So, whats your point than? Razz

Fejd

Posts : 165
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 29
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Myllee on Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:02 am

Let's close this discussion, shall we?
avatar
Myllee
Admin

Posts : 751
Join date : 2012-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [A] Tiseosu boomie 495 item level

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum